×
February Favorites

February Favorites


The shortest month of the year and here we are again yet with another monthly favorites! 
I went travelling most of the month of February, there's no surprise by the choices I have here at all.  

Since I've been hopping around Australia over the two weeks, I did have to down size alot of things whilst I travel... Concealer is my best friend when it comes to travelling but first, getting my base right is all what makes everything else feel better. Recently new to my skin care, I have been using the Express Gold with Royal Jelly by Apivita at least once or twice a week. I've been a fan of their masks before and hair masks too. They have quite a few selections to choose from and this Firming and Regenerating Face Mask has indeed made me feel alot more rejuvenated and my skin does feel firmer. For a sweet short period of time but better than none after so much food and sun! 

As for concealer, I picked these up when I was back in London and Canada last year and I wish I had gotten more!! Both Maybelline products and also from the Instant Age line. I lean more towards the Treatment concealer as a brightener first then conceal with the Eraser Eye in Nude or even another concealer of choice to cover up a little more especially when I know I'm looking like a zombie. 

I've bought a Tangle Teezer before but since I left it at home in London, the search in Hong Kong was finally over and I have one again in my life! Thank god for that! Because when I was travelling in Australia, there was a couple of days of heavy rain and wind. Having the frizzy hair I got on, I'm so glad I took it with me to detangle the mess. 

It's not easy to bring a whole bottle of perfume with you and with past experience, I've bought and tried the Tavalo before. As good as it is to many others, I don't seem to have much luck with it. I've been on the hunt for a new perfume a few months back and remembered a friend of mine suggested the Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre perfume in the travel size. Not only do I love how convenient it is, I can also go back to the stall and repurchase refills too! One less thing to worry about and I know it's a scent I will never grow bored of. 

Lippies! Now how can I ever leave out a favorite lip colour? From my friends, I'm probably known to wear alot of darker lip colours more but because when I travel, it's easier to maintain with nude colours and you can never go wrong with an every day colour either. I've been loving the NYX Butter Lipsticks in Fun Size, 

Since Australia is alot more dry than Hong Kong, instead of bringing along a massive bottle or tub of body lotion with me, I switched up to an oil instead. By Melvita, the Argan Oil's changed my game in moisturizing my body and skin for sure! I love how I can also use it on my hair after I showered too! A multi purpose product is always a bonus!!

The song I've been obsessed with this month have been by Taylor Swift : Style 


What are your favorites in the month of February?

2 comments

  1. Love that colour of the lipstick!! Loving your blog!! following you on Blogloving!!
    http://resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! Definitely check out NYX's lippies! I find them have quite a versatile range (: xxx

      Delete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine