×
Review : GlamGlow SuperMud

Review : GlamGlow SuperMud








I know the Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate (the black edition) has been a hype in the beauty market and especially with youtubers and bloggers. It's not the easiest thing to find in Hong Kong I tell you. Because plenty of American products don't send to Asian countries... but FINALLY! saw this in Joyce Beauty in Lane Crawford, and just had to grab one! After contemplating which version I should get, I ended up with the SuperMud Clearing Treatment. Because it claims to help with pores, blemishes, pimples, breakouts, spots, in-grown hair and all that goodness with their new Acnecidic-6, Pore Matrix, Bio Life Cell-Science and Teaoxi. 

Since it's clay based, it does remind me of the time when I went to Sicily one summer for a wedding many years ago at a mud bath. I didn't really like the smell of what was in the little pot but then after I applied it did smell more minty than the plain old clay masks do. From the package, it also says you can use 17 times of the 34g (1.2 oz) product as a full facial mask. Since I didn't think I needed to treat my entire face, I went for the spot treatment instead. I've concentrated a thin layer on my T-zone, nose, cheeks and chin area. After 20 mins, I could really see where my worst pores were (aka: my cheek and nose). It really did feel like all the oily gunk surfaced and washed off, leaving my face pretty soft and smooth. The best for me was visible pore have shirked! It did say that I can just wash it off with water but I prefer to wipe it off with damp cotton pads. 

This little pot of goodness doesn't come cheap at all. I've checked that this exact same one costs USD$69 in the states. Here in Hong Kong, a whooping HKD$560 (about USD$72). Shouldn't have been surprised since it's imported after all. 

Even for it's price, I've got to try a little longer time before calling it a holy grail but definitely worth a try!  

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine