×
Review : GoodSkin Labs Smooth 365

Review : GoodSkin Labs Smooth 365




I have used this product before but apparently, they have changed the formula since then...? At least that is what the lovely sales lady have told me in Sasa (equivalent to Boots in UK). It claims to have 3 out of 4 tested with their skin smoother in 4 weeks time and visible reduction lines and wrinkles after 8 weeks. I don't have that many wrinkles considering how old I am now but I wouldn't mind getting my pores smaller. It also says the ingredients can attack dullness and uneven skintone helping skin to boost it's natural collagen.  Containing Palmitoyl Oligopeptide/Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 in the formula to help reduce the look of wrinkles, plus, oil and fragrance free. Retailed for HKD$360, but if you're a Sasa VIP member, I believe they are doing a promotion just this February. In Hong Kong, we can only get GoodSkin Labs exclusively at Sasa. 

Been only about 2 weeks since I've started using this product and my skin really does feel a lot smoother and visible pores have been a lot smaller than usual. It says it's fragrance free but when I apply it, there is a scent to it but it's not like it's unbearable. Does really just smell like going into a pharmacy or some sort.  It really does absorb very quickly into the skin, so after applying toner, I apply this product only at my problem areas (around my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead) before any serum and moisturiser. Check back in a few weeks to see if there are any more improvements or not! 

Have you tried this before? 

with love, 
Silvy xxx

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine